My First Cookbooks – The Basics
Finally A Cookbook For Beginners
Written with children in mind, this cookbook not only provides the basics but also points out safety issues, essential skills and needed equipment.
Those new to cooking will find this book useful as it explains the recipes and methods in much greater detail than a regular recipe book.
With over 50 recipes, you’re sure to find something that you’ll enjoy making while learning new skills.
Here’s just a “taste” of some of the recipes from each chapter:
- Scratch Pancakes or Waffles
- No-Fuss Baked Mac & Cheese
- Chicken in a Pocket
- Celery Plus
- Cobb Salad with a Tex-Mex Flair
- Colorful Potato Salad
- Chicken and Tortellini Soup
- Spicy Oven Fries
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Chicken and Cashew Stir Fry
- Slow Cooker Pizza-Style Pasta
- Walnut-Stuffed Baked Apples
- Cherry Walnut Bread Pudding
- Magic Cookie Dough
- Strawberry and Whipped Cream Layer Cake
** Plus over 30 more recipes … **